As you can see, the addition of alkaline water will ultimately and most surely be a benefit. Our regulatory systems are responsible for balancing our PH and by removing caustic acid residue with out damaging living cells.
But if the burden becomes too great the result can be detrimental to your health. Cancer cells simply cannot live in alkaline water.
Another reasons to choose alkalized water your bodies hydration. Alkaline water is more easily absorbed by your body system keeping you more hydrated, which also leads to an over all improvement in well being and clarity.
Remember, your brain is 90% water…resolve to keep it, as well as the rest of you healthy, happy, and cancer free!
How To make Alkaline Water
Water is alkaline when it has its pH level adjusted so that it is around 8 or 9, making it a base. The following is a simple way to achieve alkalizing effects on your body through the addition of lemon to your water.
You will need:
- 1 Pitcher (64 ounces) of clean filtered water (if tap water is all that is available, use that)
- 1 Organic Lemon, washed, cut into eighths
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt (this is optional and will mineralize your Alkaline Water)
- Fill pitcher, add in Lemon wedges (do not squeeze!).
- Then add 1 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt, cover, and let sit overnight (8-12 hrs.) at room temperature.
- Wake up and drink 3
glasses first thing for best Alkaline balance in your body.
About The Author
Cassie Propst is a publisher and creator of Adore Your Health. She aspire to combine science, common sense, and a little bit of humor to bring you recipes, articles and relevant health related information. “Join me in this journey as we strive to live a nourishing lifestyle, utilizing whole foods and fresh organics…”
Please check out her website and her Facebook page.