Coffee is definitely among the top three most popular drinks worldwide, and numerous studies have confirmed that despite its delicious taste, it offers numerous health benefits.
Yet, this is not the case with some popular coffee mixes that are full of sugars, flavors, and cream. Today, we will share a recipe for a delicious coffee that will help you burn extra fat, fight inflammation in the body, reduce ketosis, and much more!
It is a powerhouse of nutrition, so feel free to start the day with it, and enjoy its taste and health benefits.
Turmeric Fat Burning Coffee
- 2 cups organic coffee
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp of butter
- 1 tsp of XCT oil (MCT oil or coconut oil)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 squirt each of two sweeteners of your choice, like vanilla Stevia and English Toffee Stevia
All you have to do is to brew to cups of coffee, and then blend it together with the other ingredients in a blender. Enjoy!
Additionally, the famous Dr.Jockers advises:
“You can make more depending upon how much you want, simply multiply the recipe. Be sure to use a glass blender for this recipe as you wouldn’t want to pour hot coffee into a hard plastic blender as it will cause the plastic chemicals to leach into the blender.
Feel free to use the natural sweetener of your choice and to the flavor of your choice. The dash of salt takes away the “bitter” aftertaste of stevia and makes this super flavorful and enjoyable.
You can also start small with the XCT oil and gradually work up. If you take too much, you may notice indigestion or diarrhea. Most people tolerate 1 tsp at a time just fine.”
The amazing effects of this coffee are a result of the powerful properties of its ingredients:
- Coffee acts as an antioxidant that regulates blood sugar, lowers insulin, and prevents food cravings
- Turmeric fights inflammation and lowers the risk of digestive problems and cancer
- Butter is high in butyrate that energizes the body, reduces inflammation in the intestines, and fights diabetes, obesity, and neurological disorders.
- XCT oil and MCT oil boost the ketone production, regulate blood sugar, and help weight loss. Coconut oil balances the hormones improves heart health and soothes inflammation and arthritis.
- Cinnamon acts as a potent antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory, and it improves insulin sensitivity and helps in the treatment of neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.