“You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are!”- Eckhart Tolle
There is a hero inside all of us. Having a higher purpose in life is a blessing, even though it might be overwhelming or challenging at times.
However, being able to help those in need, to make an important change, to make the world a better place, is what keeps these people going. They keep moving forward passionately, trying to reach more people every single day.
The following signs indicate that you were meant to serve a bigger purpose in life too:
1. You are highly compassionate, and love brightening up other people’s days. The positivity you release inspires others. You are the first person others turn to when they face difficulties in life.
2. You are a true empath, which might be exhausting at times. You are always there for your friends when they need you, and would drop everything if needed to help them. You are courageous to go out of your way to help the less fortunate and expect nothing in return.
3. You are an extreme idealist, and can spot a ray of light even in the darkest of times. Your optimism, ideas, and solutions can improve the future for everyone. Your love for everyone and everything, free of condition and judgment, is what constitutes your power.
4. You prefer working for yourself, as you get deeply invested in anything you do. Instead of following orders, you would rather complete your tasks in your way, to ensure that they will be meaningfully and wholeheartedly done.
You despise shallowness and conventional work, as they limit your gift and knowledge. You feel like you cannot achieve if working for someone else, as you need freedom, flexibility, creativity, and expansion.
5. You rely on inspiration, and you often wait for the perfect timing to accomplish your goals and show your creativity. You often postpone things just because you believe you are meant for something bigger and thrive off of inspiration. You have plans and bigger visions that could make a difference and save the world.
When you realize that you are a part of a much bigger picture, it’s time to show the world your true potential and allow it to bear its fruits!
As Shakespeare wrote:
“Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.”