The apple cider vinegar was used as a weight loss “helper” since the time of ancient Egypt. Scientific studies have shown that apple cider vinegar speeds up metabolism, burns fat and reduces cholesterol levels in the blood.
Apple cider vinegar provides excellent detoxification, helps blood oxidation and thereby prevents hypercoagulation.
It is a powerful source of potassium which strengthens teeth and nails, helps treating urinary tract problems and lowers blood pressure. As food and medicine, apple cider vinegar is energizing tonic and healing elixir.
Read the instruction below and make your own healing elixir.
- 1kg/2lb Apples =300 grams/16 tablespoons Honey
- 2kg/4lb Apples =600 grams/32 tablespoons Honey
- Hot water
1. Cut the apples into pieces and let the inside(seeds). Pour them with boiling(hot) water. Apples should be 3cm/ 1.18inch under water.
2. Add honey and stir well to dissolve.
3. Cover the bowl with two layers of gauze and leave for ten days at room temperature between 20-30 degrees. Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon 2-3 times a day.
4. After 10 days, strain the mixture, and transfer the liquid to a sterile glass container with a wide neck. Attach thegauze on the neck of the jar and leave for one month at a temperature of 20-30 degrees.
5. After 1 month, strain through linen cloth and transfer the liquid in bottles and close well. Store in a refrigerator for one night and your apple cider vinegar is ready!