Taking into consideration all herbs and plants out there, aloe vera is something you sure need in your home.
Unlike some other plants, it has the widest range of uses, from burns and cuts to cancer. Many of you are probably well aware of its benefits, but there are many more uses the world has not heard of yet.
Treat eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and skin allergies
1. Remove your make up. Aloe vera acts as a cooling agent and soothes skin.
2. The best hair conditioner. Apply some aloe vera gel on your hair and massage it gently. Leave it on for 2 minutes and rinse.
3. Add aloe vera to your shampoo for a shiny hair.
4. Treat acne. Aloe vera reduces inflammation and treats acne, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Its regenerative properties will help you prevent and remove stretch marks.
6. Soothe swollen gums and strengthen your body’s defensive mechanisms. Apply aloe vera to the affected area.
7. Stimulate hair growth. Aloe vera contains an enzyme that boosts hair growth.
8. Treat brittle nails.
9. Aloe vera is efficient in the treatment of herpes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and skin allergies. It penetrates deep in the skin.
10. Skin moisturizer. Aloe vera provides oxygen to the cells and strengthens skin tissue.
11. Aloe vera has strong antiseptic properties. Use it to heal sunburns.
12. It gives you a nice and smooth surface, which makes it a good shaving gel.
13. Use aloe vera to fight flu and colds. It is packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes that strengthen the immune system.
14. Drink aloe vera juice to relieve menstrual cramps. It will also reduce pain and fatigue.
15. Lubricant. Aloe vera is a great moisturizer.
Have you ever used aloe vera? Share your experience!