If you are a first-time visitor, please be sure to like us on Facebook and receive our exciting and innovative tutorials on health topics and natural remedies.
Even though Indians had been using turmeric for centuries, this spice was not that popular until recently. Medical experiments show that this spice is a real miracle of nature and a cure for the most serious diseases. It is considered that curcumin -- the yellow pigment of turmeric -- provides the beneficial effects of this spice.
Turmeric has a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antimicotic and anticancer effect which is the main reason why it is considered as an efficient therapy and prevention of malignant diseases.
Besides malignant diseases, turmeric is used in treating many other health conditions.
- regulates metabolism
- cleanse the liver it is used to disinfect wounds and burns
- it is used as a prevention of prostate cancer and it stops growth of cancer in patients diagnosed with this disease
- turmeric is a natural prevention of melanoma, and stops its growth in patients diagnosed with melanoma
- stops growth of breast cancer
- reduces risk of leukemia in children
- protects against thyroid gland cancer
- helps in reducing Alzheimer’s disease development
- stops growth of metastasis in many cancer types
- turmeric is a natural pain-killer
- it is used in treating psoriasis and other skin diseases
- helps in reducing weight
- it is an excellent cure against arthritis and rheumatism
Turmeric can be found in healthy food shops, as a powder-like spice. It is added in soups, stews, rice, vegetable dishes, pasta.
Add turmeric in your food and share the knowledge of its healing power. You could save someone’s life.