Perfectionism is a personality trait characterized by the aspiration for flawlessness. Its advantages include high achievement, satisfaction, and self-esteem.
Just like high achievers, perfectionists set high goals and work extremely hard towards them, but they would settle for nothing less than perfect.
On the other hand, high-achievers are not that extreme and can be satisfied with excellence. Yet, let’s admit, beauty is very important to all of us, and we are wired to like neat and ideally organized things.
Therefore, we believe that you will all enjoy the following compilation of perfectly balanced things:
1. The rainbow is ideally divided by the railings’ shadow.
2. A perfect gradient of fall.
3. Like a rice-made igloo
4. Snowflakes perfectly arranged in the pattern of the brickwork.
5. Perfect bubbles.
6. A perfect city, you must agree!
7. Schönbrunn garden
8. The ideal spot for his sleeve
9. The shadow is perfectly divided by the bridge’s shadow.
10. The new meat cutter is awesome!
11. The shadow is just flawless!
12. Whoever did this should get a raise!
13. I-80 bridge in Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
14. A perfect hair whorl on a newborn.
15. A dice tower.
16. A perfect ice crystal.
18. Did you need to look again to realize what it is?
19. Fall impacted this plant.
20.Perfectly arranged window blinds.
21. This pond dries up during summer and fills back in again during the raining season.