Chocolate Avocado Pudding recipe that you can make in minutes. Even though a delicious dessert made out of healthy ingredients is something we all consider impossible, this amazing Chocolate Avocado Pudding is something that you will instantly fall in love with!
Avocados: Nutrition’s Value and Benefits
Avocados are among the healthiest fruits on the planet, with powerful anti-aging properties that prevent free radical damage. They are rich in plant sterols, such as beta-sitosterol, that provide potent antiestrogenic properties, and thus elevate progesterone levels in women and testosterone levels in men.
Researchers have found that avocado oil can reverse the damage done on the mitochondria and other cellular components. According to lead study design author, Dr. Christian Cortez-Rojo, “avocado oil causes accelerated respiration in mitochondria, which indicates that the use of nutrients for producing energy for cell functions remains effective even in cells attacked by free radicals and that mitochondria can produce little amounts of damaging free radicals.”
Avocados are abundant in healthy fats, as well as about 20 essential nutrients, such as iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, fiber, B vitamins, boron, calcium, folate, and vitamin E.
These delicious fruits improve the ability of the body to absorb fat-soluble nutrients from other fruits and vegetables, like alpha and beta-carotene and lutein.
They fortify the immune system, have strong antifungal and antibacterial properties, and are rich in the amino acid lecithin, so they help weight loss, improve the function of the brain, and protect the liver.
Now, here is how to prepare this mouthwatering dessert:
Chocolate Avocado Pudding Recipe
- 3 large avocados, soft and ripe
- 3-6 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
Blend the ingredients for a minute, until you get a homogeneous mixture. Refrigerate it for half an hour, and serve.
Enjoy your Chocolate Avocado Pudding!
Moreover, Dr. Josh Axe, DC, DMN, CNS says that it is very easy to boost your avocado consumption in order to reap all its benefits:
- “First, make sure the avocado is ripe. The best way to tell is to squeeze the avocado, which should give a firm, but gentle, yield to pressure.
- Use it as a fat replacement in baking.
- Dice it as a nice topping for your soups or bone broth.
- Put it in the food processor to make dessert whips, puddings, smoothies, and countless other recipes.
- Mash or whip it until completely smooth for a baby’s first food instead of processed food in a Gerber jar.
- Put it on top of a salad.
- Use it in making homemade guacamole.”