Robin Williams, our beloved actor, and comedian commonly observed the human condition very profoundly and advised us not to take life too seriously.
In this article, you can read 20 quotes from Robin Williams about life, happiness, and the human condition!
Robin Williams is a person known, respected, and loved worldwide.
Besides all the world’s love, he tortured himself with his demons. Williams struggled with depression his entire life. Maybe this unspeakable inner sorrow was the source of his clever jokes that made people laugh.
Below you can read 20 quotes from Robin Williams, advising you not to take life too seriously!
Robin Williams’ 20 Most Inspiring Quotes.
- “You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
- “We don’t read and write poetry because it’s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
- “If women ran the world, we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.”
- “What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.”
- “There is still a lot to learn, and there is always great stuff out there. Even mistakes can be wonderful.”
- “Our job is improving the quality of life, not just delaying death.”
- “Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.”
- “Being in the same room with people and creating something together is a good thing.”
- “You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere, even the stars.”
Absorb more from Williams’ wisdom reading the rest of the quotes.
11. “You’re still young. Being a true loser takes years of inaptitude.”
12. ”Sometimes you got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It’s called fun.”
13. “Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.”
14. “Change is not popular; we are creatures of habit as human beings. “I want it to be the way it was.” But if you continue the way it was, there will be no “is.”
15. “The things we fear the most have already happened to us.”
16. “Death – to blink for an exceptionally long period of time.”
17. “Seize the day. Because, believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing.”
18. “There are three things in this world that you need: Respect for all kinds of life, a nice bowel movement on a regular basis, and a navy blazer.”
19. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
20. “Do you think God gets stoned? I think so … look at the platypus.”
Williams’ life is proof that we need to pay more attention to our inner selves. The joy and wisdom he brought to the world will never be forgotten.