- 200 g /7.5 ounces of cheese
- 25 g /1 ounce walnuts
- 100 g /3.75 ounces kiwi
- 400 g /15 ounces grapes
- 100 g /3.75 ounces banana
- 1 pineapple
- 100 g /3.75 ounces strawberries
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Remove the core of each pineapple half. Chop the pineapple pieces and paste them into a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the fruit and put the fruit mixture in the concave pineapple halves.
- Mix the cheese and the walnuts in a smaller bowl.
- Add the chees and walnuts mixture over the salad served in the original container made of the pineapple bark.