Gratitude is thankfulness for everything we have been given in life. No matter how miserable or disappointed your get in life, there is always something to be grateful for.
Gratitude is the fastest way to happiness and success, as the easiest way to make your blessings count is to count your blessings. Being able to acknowledge the things you have in life is essential, and gratitude leads to greatness.
Furthermore, paying attention to the things we are thankful for keeps us in a positive frame of mind.
Here are six lesser-known laws on gratitude that have the power to transform your life:
- Be grateful for the present moment, the breath you take right now, the blessings you enjoy, and the people in your life.
- The more grateful you are, the better things you will attract in life.
- When you are grateful for everything and everyone in your life, happiness comes naturally.
- You need no more than what you already have. This does not mean that you should not strive for more, but you should always be grateful for what you already possess.
- No matter how much they hurt you, you should forgive people and be grateful for the valuable life lesson they taught you. Remember to be grateful for the absence of unfortunate things and toxic people from your life too.
- The highest praise you could give to people in your life is your gratitude.
“Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.” – Rumi