Infections in the body should not always be treated with different antibiotics. Nowdays you can find many natural based remedies and try to kill your infections by them.
One of that kind of remedy is Master Tonic.Master Tonic is very powerful. It is all natural product, made of natural and fresh components. It can cure many infections, chronic conditions and stubborn diseases. The ingredients are designed to help introduce the ingredients which are detoxifying into the bloodstream.
Garlic is a popularnatural antibiotic. Garlic is known for its antibacterial effects and treats cold and fly, it can destroy gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.In our bodies we have good and bad bacteria and that good bacteria is good for our health and condition.
Antibiotics that are used in the medicine kill both bad and good bacteria, but garlic is so good that it kills just the bad bacteria and increases your healthy bacteria.It doesn`t treat just bacterial and viruses. Its action is anti-fungal,too. Simply, the garlic is good for your health at all.
Onion is very healthy vegetable, too. It is very important in your diet, it contains a lot of valuable substances which can be used as a natural remedy for a lot of diseases. Onions have potent diuretic, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.It is used in treating cold, flu and to stop the prolonged cough. What is more interesting is the fact that the onions can be used to prevent heart attack because of the presence of quercetin.
Horseradish stimulates your immune system. It is naturally antibacterial and anti-parasitic. This herb is good for the sinus passages and lungs.Horseradish cleans the body and speeds up metabolism and it is particularly harmfulfor diabetics.
Ginger is also naturally antimicrobial and good for your immune system. It can help with chills, colds and fever. It is good regulator for asthma, metabolism and high blood pressure
Hot Peppers can also improve your immune system, act as a natural decongestant and have warming properties.
Organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar is often used as a healthy product, too. It has antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory effects. It is good for the digestive system, too.
MASTER TONIC RECIPE
- All these ingredients must be fresh and organic
- 1 part fresh grated horseradish root
- 1 part fresh chopped organic garlic
- 1 part fresh chopped organic white onion
- 1 part fresh chopped hot peppers (cayenne, habanero, serrano, jalapeño, etc.)
- 1 part fresh grated ginger root
- Organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar (1 gallon recommended)
1. Chop, grate all theseingredients.
2. Fill a glass jar about ¾ full with equal parts of these prepared ingredients. You can use any sized glass jars.
3. Cover the ingredients to the top of the jar with your raw apple cider vinegar.All ingredients must be completely covered by the apple cider vinegar.
4. Shake the closed jar to mix everything together.
5. This drink should be stored in a dark and dry place and shake the jars once a day for 2 weeks.
6. Place a colander over a bowl covered with cheesecloth.
7. Put the mixture in the colander and use a plate to presto be sure that there is not moisture out of the mixture into the bowl.
8. You can wrap the cheesecloth around the remaining mixture to squeeze the rest of the moisture out of it.
9. Pour the liquid through a funnel into amber bottles .
Using The Master Tonic
The Master Tonic is very powerful and spicy. When it hits your mouth, you will probably be in shock because of its bad and potent taste .It is not tasty, but you will have many health benefits.
If you are in a good health condition and you use it for improving your immune system, drink 1-2 ounces, two or more times each day. Just put it in your mouth, gargle and swallow. Don’t mix itwith water because the effect will be less powerful.
When you feel ill, take the tonic 5-6 times per day.Some people who take this remedy claim they feel better within 24 hours.
This tonic can be used during pregnancy and it’s a completely safe for children (but in a smaller doses.