Shingles can be an extremely painful issue, and generally occur in young people and children, regardless of the body part, but in most cases, on the side of the torso, as a single strip. They are a viral infection which is manifested through a rash with blisters.
Shingles are a result of the same virus that leads to chickenpox, varicella-zoster virus. Usually, it occurs decades after the individual suffers from chicken pox.
Shingles are an extremely painful issue, even they are not life-threatening, so you should start treating treatment as soon as you notice them.
They can be treated naturally in a number of ways. Therefore, you should follow the tips below:
- Consume a tablespoon of flax seed oil two times a day to treat shingles.
- Apply lemon balm on them in order to effectively treat them. Mix 2-4 tablespoons of lemon balm in water in order to prepare a tea and apply it on the affected area.
- Take Cat Claw’s extract 3 times a day in 1,000 mg doses.
- Eat raw garlic or take two pills of garlic extract twice a day.
- In order to treat the infection and fight the virus, you should take Reishi Mushroom extract in 500 mg doses, 3 times every day.
- Consume foods that include Lysine, like apples, pears, yogurt, figs, asparagus, beans, pineapple, and meat.
- Stop eating foods that include arginine, such as peanuts, cashews, pecans, sugars, chocolates, Brussels sprouts blueberries, pumpkin seeds, grapes, and tomatoes.