The electromagnetic radiation from the technology devices we come to contact daily causes silent inflammation in the body, and makes us prone to various diseases.
It actually leads to the accumulation of positive electrons in the body, which form free radicals.
On the other hand, walking barefoot on the earth, a technique known as grounding or earthing, is the best way to neutralize the positive electrons and reset the body to its homeostasis state, in which it is connected to earth’s frequencies.
Namely, free electrons transfer from the Earth’s electrical field and into your body, so if you spend at least 15 minutes daily grounded, you will restore your optimal health.
When the skin comes into contact with the ground, the body acts as a sponge that absorbs negatively-charged electrons from the earth.
Grounding has been practiced since the beginning of time, and our ancestors walked around in bare feet or conductive leather moccasins or sandals. This might be the reason why they were always in good health and lived much longer.
The invention of rubber-soled shoes lead to this non-conductive barrier between mankind and our greatest source of electrons – the earth, and the electromagnetic instability threatens our health.
All our cells are made of atoms, which have unique positive and negative charges based on the number of negative electrons or positive protons they carry. Many healthy atoms have a negative charge as they have more electrons.
Yet, these electrons can be “stolen” from them, making them free radicals, which are highly reactive and damaging. Health is endangered as damaging free radicals infiltrate cells and tissues, and the only way to stop this destructive process is by supplying the body with neutralizing antioxidants or a large dose of negative electrons, through grounding.
Here are the benefits of this technique:
- Grounding will fight inflammation in the body, relieve chronic pain, and prevent various ailments
- It will revitalize the body and boost energy levels, and prevent fatigue and energy crashes
- It will boost the connection to nature, and you will feel free, wild, and relaxed
- It lowers blood pressure and boosts blood flow, lowering the risk of heart disease and stroke
- Walking barefoot strengthens the ankles and feet and stimulates a connection between the feet and the brain, which boosts overall strength, balance, and awareness
- It will detoxify the body, alkalize the system, and reduce blood viscosity
- The electrons from the earth will neutralize free radicals
- It will improve mood, relieve stress and tension, and relax you
- Grounding relieves muscle tension and treats headaches
- Grounding ensures a better night’s rest and improved sleep patterns
- Walking barefoot realigns the spine, soothes back pain, and improves body posture
- It will stimulate the numerous reflexology points on the feet and thus improve health
The documentary about Dave Olerud, a man who spent almost 30 years in a wheelchair, proves the miraculous benefits of grounding. Namely, he started grounding and after only two weeks, he got up from the wheelchair and slowly started walking again!
Yet, note that in order to reap the benefits of earthing, you need to walk barefoot on grass, soil, stones, or water. Moreover, studies have shown that you can get better effects if your feet are wet, or you are walking on wet ground.
The beach is one of the best places for grounding. Avoid walking on cement and tarred road, and try to find a place with natural soil ground. If you live far from such places, you can use earthing mats or earthing sheets.
Why don’t you try the numerous benefits of grounding for yourself?
Earthing makes most people feel great afterward, as they easily adjust to the Earth’s energy. Also, sleeping grounded or sitting inside your home or office with bare feet on an Earthing mat is the same as being barefoot outside.
It might lead to a dramatic difference in ill people and ones that experience various symptoms, while someone with radiant health and who sleeps well may not feel any significant difference. Yet, in the second case, Earthing is an effortless, natural form of anti-aging and preventive medicine.
People who have just started grounding should make sure they are always well hydrated. They should drink plenty of water to help the elimination of toxins, It has been shown that dehydration can impair the effect of Earthing in the body.
Therefore, just take off your shoes and spend at least several minutes grounding every day, and you will be amazed by the effects!