Russian doctors developed a simple breathing exercise. It will clear your stuffy nose and help you get rid of nasal congestion in a minute, but make sure you follow the instructions correctly.
This exercise worked for over 85% of people.
1. Pinch your nose and walk fast. Keep your nose pinched and your mouth closed. You should make about 20-30 steps.
2. While you walk, hold your breath until you get a strong urge to breathe. Sit down, and keep your spine straight. Focus on the breath.
3. Release your nose, resuming your usual breathing, and remember, no deep breats, and keep your mouth closed. Instead of big inhalations, take small breaths and relax the exhalation muscles, particularly your upper chest and other respiratory muscles.
4. Take another, and again, smaller inhale, then relax. With each inhalation practice the shallow breathing and remain relaxed.
5. The purpose is to maintain the air hunger for 2-3 minutes and keep your muscles relaxed. You can breathe frequently during this shallow breathing, but there is no problem.
You may find this exercise too simple, but it really works. Once you clear your nose, remember to breathe through the nose, and not through your mouth.
Other sources linked in Living Traditionally’s article: