Honey and apple cider vinegar are rich in potassium, which regulates the level of sodium in the blood, normalizing blood pressure.
They contain magnesium, which reduces the pressure on the blood wall. This recipe is also commonly used as anti-aging elixir, purifies the body and helps in the fight against various microbes.
- A glass of warm water
- 1.5-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1.5-2 tablespoons of meadow honey
Mix the ingredients in hot water. Wait until the honey is completely dissolved and then slowly drink it. Maybe you will not like the taste at first, but you’ll get used to it.
Suggested dose: a glass or two a day.
- Improves digestion and act on gut health
- Stimulates circulation
- Strengthens the mucous membranes of the throat
- Prevents hoarseness
- Energizes and works against fatigue
- Lowers blood pressure
- Slows down premature aging
- Helps with exhaustion