Necessary ingredients for the beet salad:
- 3 pieces of beetroot (medium)
- 1 sour cream
- 3 eggs
- ½ root horseradish
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
Method of preparation
- Wash the beets and cook them
- After the beets cool, dice the and season with some salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir the sour cream and the lemon juice in a bowl until you get nice, creamy dressing.
- Add this sauce to the previously salted beets and mix well.
- As a final touch, decorate the salad with some grated horseradish and hard boiled eggs.