If you are a first-time visitor, please be sure to like us on Facebook and receive our exciting and innovative tutorials on health topics and natural remedies.
It is widely discussed that aronia berries are rich in antioxidants, but after it was scientifically proven that aronia berries have the highest antioxidant capacity among all berries and nuts, aronia was declared as super-fruit.
Ripe aronia berries contain large amounts biophenol, tannin, falvonoids and anthocyanins. Aronia is an excellent source of vitamins including vitamin A, C, R , B9 , B6 , B2 , E and minerals like calcium, tin, iron, manganese, iodine and phosphorus.
We have listed all the health benefits aronia berries provide.
- The best source of antioxidants -- prevention of heart and blood vessels diseases
- Purifies blood
- Regulates blood pressure
- Improves the function of digestive system
- It has a powerful effect against bacteria and viruses
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Stimulates glands
- Enhances memory and concentration
- Regulates glucose level
- Strengthens immunity
- Purifies the body through the power of excretion of heavy metals and some radioactive elements from the body
- Helps in wound healing
- Slows skin and body aging
- Protects from UV radiation