Usually millet is a simple and really amazing remedy you could use to treat kidney disorders. Many claim to have experienced its benefits regarding their problems with the kidneys.
- In the folk medicine millet is used as a natural remedy to treat urolitiasis (creation of kidneys in the urine).
- It cleans kidneys efficiently, eliminates sand and mucosa (lining), helps in treating female diseases and cures cystitis.
- Millet is one of the most widely used grains with high nutritional value and healing properties.
We recommend you try this amazing and effective recipe from the Russian folk medicine. It is efficient in treating kidneys, helps in their detoxification, cleans sand and small stones.
- In the evening wash a cup of millet (0.5 pounds /200 grams) with warm water.
- Put the millet in a larger jar (100 oz/ 3 liter jar) and pour 8 cups/2 liter of hot water.
- In the morning you will see some white liquid. That is your cure!
- Put the liquid in another container. Drink it during the day without a limit, meaning you can drink as much as you can and whenever you want.
Do not throw the millet. Prepare yourself a healthy millet porridge for breakfast (1 cup of millet, 3 cups of water -- you can prepare it in 15 minutes).
In the evening prepare another portion for the next day, following the same steps of preparation. Repeat the procedure for 10-15 days.
What are the results?
In 10-15 days the stone will melt completely. The body will eliminate it through the urine, and the kidneys will be completely cleaned from all the sand. The inflammation will also be eliminated, and both kidneys and tissue will be renewed.
This food products is quite cheap and easily available to everyone, and it definitely protects the kidneys. So, clean yourself in a totally natural way!