Empaths seem to become a rare sight in a world that focuses on individualism and praises self-centered people.
Yet, empathy is undoubtedly one of the most important aspects of harmonious relationships, and its lack leads to stress, negativity, and disconnection.
Judith Orloff, MD, author of “The Empath’s Survival Guide”, says:
“I feel passionate that empathy is the medicine the world needs right now.”
Empaths and energy-sensitive people have something in common- they are sensitive to energies and emotions that surround them.
Water is especially beneficial for these people, as it eliminates negativity and stress they are facing, and brings renewal and peacefulness. They are drawn to all bodies of water, as they are tuned into nature.
A lot of people find water calming and refreshing, which explains why oceans, lakes, and rivers are the most popular places for travel and vacation.
Yet, the enjoyment empaths and people who are sensitive to energy find in water is much more intense. They feel magnetic pulls to water, and it is related to energy. For these people, Nature is healing, restorative, and comforting.
Here is how they benefit from living near water:
- Water helps their “chi” flow freely, balances their chakras, and promotes a positive flow within
- When near water, these people feel a deeper connection with nature, which is very important to them
- Being in water relaxes them and cleanses their auras
- Soaking in the salty sea water detoxifies their bodies and cleanses their energy
- They easily de-stress while breathing the fresh air, rich in negative ions
- Sand on beaches boosts energy, recharges the root chakra, and raises their vibration
- The sounds of water lower stress and help them relax.
Can you relate?