Due to its strong antiseptic effects, it is used against canker sores, bad breath, sore throat and tonsil problems, tooth decay and gum inflammation. If youhave some of these problems gargle sage tea.
- 7 oz / 200 grams of raw honey
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of dried sage
Method of Preparation:
- Mix all of the ingredients and put them over water vapor.
- Fill the bottom pot with water and then place another pot in it filled with the mixture.
- Cover the upper pot with a lid or dish.
- Do not put away the pot from the fire after the water in the lower pot starts to boil. Instead, let it boil for another 5 minutes.
- This amount of time will be just enough for the mixture in the upper pot to be well warmed up.
- Remove the mixture away from the fire and wrap it in something warm for 20 minutes or store it in a thermos for 20 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and pour it into a clean glass bottle or bowl.
How To Use it:
Children should consume 1 teaspoon of this syrup 3 to 4 times a day. Adults should take 1 tablespoon of the syrup 3 to 4 times a day.
The syrup can be refrigerated for several months. This means you can prepare a larger quantity of this medicine without worrying that it will go bad.
This syrup tastes delicious it’s healthy and effective! It’s worth trying!