The magnetron is a special tube which produced microwave power created by two scientists in World War II.
In combination with the radar system of Britain, these microwaves had the capacity to locate the Nazi airplanes and foiled an attempted bombing.
After few years, these microwaves were found to be able to cook food, by Percy LeBaron Spencer, a member of the military industrial complex known as Raytheon Company. Namely, radar waves melted a candy bar he kept in his pocket.
This eventually led to the creation of the Radar Range, which was the first microwave oven, in extremely large proportions.
The reason we speak about the beginnings of microwave ovens is that they explain a lot about their nature, and indicate why numerous researchers object against their use nowadays.
To clarify this, microwave ovens have around 2.45 billion hertz, which are not dangerous only if the microwave does not leak.
Regarding the fact that it has been proven that the frequency amount which endangers health is just a measly 10 hertz, you should always make sure you are not near your microwave when it is on.
These are the side-effects of microwaves, confirmed by numerous studies:
- Weakened immune system
- Greater susceptibility to illness
- Birth defects
- Reduced resistance to viral and bacterial infections
On the other hand, these are the effects of microwave ovens to food:
- The Swiss scientist Hans Hertel conducted a study which showed that microwave ovens eliminate the nutrients from our food
- The radiation from these ovens deforms and destroys the food molecules, leading to the creation of harmful radioactive compounds
- In 1992, a study from the Search for Health conducted a study in 1992 which showed that microwaves led to the following issues in participants:
- Reduced hemoglobin which led to an anemic-like conditions
- Significant rise in cholesterol levels
- Increased leukocytes, indicating cell damage and poisoning
- Fall in white blood cells
- The structure of the microwaved Infant formulas was greatly damaged, and the components of amino acids were altered, leading to immunological abnormalities
- Microwaved breast milk was deprived of 96% of its antibodies
Therefore, even though you are sure that your microwave oven is completely sealed, you are again exposed to dangerous levels of electromagnetic fields, or EMF, which enter the body and lead to severe health issues.
Undoubtedly, these ovens pose an extremely great risk to your health. The recommended maximum exposure by the EPA is about .5mG – 2.5mG of EMF. Note that just being 4 inches away from the microwave while on makes you exposed to 100 – 500mG, while a distance of 3 feet away exposes you to 1 – 25mG.
We cannot deny that microwave ovens are the fastest and convenient way to cook your food. Yet, your own health and the health of your family should always be your priority, and it has been proven that these ovens significantly damage it, so you should focus on reducing or completely eliminating their effects.