Plaque buildup in the blood vessels is a serious condition in which the arteries get blocked by deposits of fatty plaque, which restrict the blood flow and lead to heart and brain problems.
In most cases, the formation of plaque in the arteries is a result of the raised levels of cholesterol or triglyceride. If this issue is detected on time, it can be of great help, as plaque in the blood vessels accumulates slowly over time.
Yet, there is an incredibly effective, natural way to remove the plaque deposits from the blood vessels- fenugreek seeds!
Numerous studies have shown that fenugreek is loaded with fiber, which lowers cholesterol levels, and this soluble fiber content blocks the absorption of cholesterol.
To be more concrete, fiber raises the viscosity of the digested food and prevents the uptake of cholesterol and bile acids. Moreover, these seeds are one of the best cleansers of the body, as they eliminate fat, toxins, and waste from the arteries.
This is how to use fenugreek seeds to cleanse the blood vessels:
-In a cup of water, you should add a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds, and boil them for 5 minutes. Then, strain the mixture and add honey to sweeten it. You should consume this drink once or twice a day.
-- You can also add fenugreek seeds in some water and leave them to soak until the next morning. Then, eat them and drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up, before you eat your breakfast.
The consumption of fenugreek seeds in some of these ways for several months will surely cleanse the blood vessels completely.
Furthermore, we will suggest some other useful tips as well, to help you prevent the creation of plaque and clogging of the arteries:
- Avoid fried red meat
- Reduce the sugar intake
- Quit smoking
- Avoid alcohol
- Consume more fruits with bright colors, such as watermelons, mangoes, oranges, and blueberries
- You should consume 2-3 cups of green tea every day
- Every day, try to eat several walnuts
- You should drink 2-3 tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil on a daily basis to prevent plaque buildup in the blood vessels
- You should often consume beans and whole-grain foods
- Drink 1-2 glasses of pure organic cranberry juice daily
- Use only extra-virgin olive oil for cooking, as it positively affects your cholesterol levels
Sources and References: