Ginger is considered to be one of the most powerful foods of the 21st century, due to its strong anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
This amazing item is well known for its long history of improving digestion and immunity, relieving pain, and fighting cardiovascular diseases, asthma and many other health issues. Being rich in Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals, ginger is extremely beneficial for your overall health.
Moreover, a cup of hot ginger tea fights the cold in winter more efficiently than any other drink. This tea is prepared extremely easy and can help you prevent and fight a lot of health issues, and even the most serious diseases.
Ginger tea recipe
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- A cup of water
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey (for taste)
Method of preparation:
Boil some water, add turmeric and ginger, let it simmer for 7-10 minutes and add the milk. Strain the tea in a cup. You can add honey in order to enhance the flavor and enjoy its taste and numerous benefits!
Some of the most important health benefits of ginger tea are the following:
- Ginger can relieve pain, treat sore muscles, cold, flu and headache
- Due to its warming properties, ginger can improve circulation, as well as oxygen, vitamin and mineral delivery
- It is an efficient remedy against the virus that causes influenza, colds and cold sores
- Ginger is rich in antioxidants, so it can fight infections and enhance the immune system
- Ginger tea has ability to reduce the risk of stroke