The unusual dappled coat and dazzling blue eyes of a six-month-old dachshund puppy keep charming the world.
Get prepared- for you are going to fall in love! Thanks to her irresistible looks, one attractive dachshund puppy keeps enchanting the world! Many claim she looks like a chocolate chip cookie, so she is absolutely delicious!
The adorable 6-month-old dachshund, Honeydew, lives in Los Angeles, California, with her owner Heather Bruegl, 23. People instantly fall in love with the chocolate and cream dapple coat of her pet, so Heather and her pet are often stopped on the street.
- Due to the remarkable gold and brown coat, this adorable dachshund can be mistaken for a chocolate chip cookie!
- Instagram followers can see Honeydew all dressed up in various costumes
- In this picture, the puppy is wearing a fluffy animal cap on her head
- Wearing a doggy dressing gown, Honeydew enjoys the comfort of a bed
“We always get stopped when we are out! Many people will say that they have “never seen that coloring before.
A lot of people will ask if she is an Australian Shepherd/Dachshund mix but she is actually a purebred long-haired miniature dachshund.”
Honeydew is an Instagram celebrity, with over 196K followers, garnered since May 21.
She is undoubtedly a rising star!
On the account, they are delighted to see their favorite puppy in different outfits, like leopard print, or a ghost costume.
- Honeydew sitting on a wall wearing a leopard print safety harness
- She is so cute in this strawberry jacket with a flower crown on her head
- Honeydew has over 196,000 followers on Instagram and growing
- Is this Honeydew all curled up or a chocolate chip cookie?
Heather works in social media management and consulting, and she took her pet home on May 25 this year, when she was only 8 weeks old.
Previously, when Honeydew was between the ages of 4 to 8 weeks, she often visited her.
When she eventually took the puppy to take her home, she realized that she hated car rides.
Therefore, she gave her a handle of a paper grocery bag to play with during the two-hour-long journey home.
Yet, as soon as they arrived at her new home, Honeydew instantly became a member of the family!
She snuggled together with Heather’s other two dachshunds, Holly and Hazelnut.
- Honeydew lives in Los Angeles, California, with her owner Heather Bruegl, 23
- The cutie in a striped carrying vest
- Honeydew enjoys the taste of banana and loves her toy one
Heather said: “
“She is one of the happiest, sweetest dogs I’ve ever had. She loves everyone and every dog.
She always makes me laugh on a daily basis whether it be because she is barking at herself in the mirror or popping up out of her toy bin. I work from home so we are together 24/7. Honeydew is a total cuddlebug on the sofa while I do my work.
I love taking Honeydew to have playdates with other dogs as often as possible. She enjoys sprinting around and playing with other puppies like her!”
- Honeydew pokes her nose out of a bag as she is carried around town
- She is waiting to be taken on a walk!
- From time to time, the impressive doggy barks at her own reflection in the mirror