If you are worried about the accumulated fat in your blood and cholesterol levels, this article is the real deal for you. Fat tends to accumulate in blood mostly due to unhealthy lifestyle, but sometimes it may simply be a matter of genetics. Normal cholesterol levels range between 4.60 and 6.20 mmol/L.
We give you an amazing syrup recipe that will help you decrease cholesterol levels.
- 2.2 lbs / 1kg lemons
- 5-6 parsley sprigs
- 100 oz /3 liters water
- 2 tsp baking soda
- Wash your lemons well and soak them in hot water. Stir in the baking soda.
- Leave them soaked in for an hour.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Slice your lemons. Do not remove the rind.
- Cook on a low heat for 2-3 hours, then strain.
- These ingredients should be enough to give you 1.5l of syrup.
- Drink your syrup every morning before you eat or drink anything, and a small shot glass is a perfect measuring tool.
- You should have just enough of this syrup for 15 days.