Every doctor or nutritionist will agree that water is the source of health. If you carefully study every special diet regimen, you will notice that drinking 10 glasses of water per day is the most important rule.
Drowning in water is not the best idea, and probably you need something more delicious.
You can simply add some fruits and herbs to your water, and it will not only refresh your body, but also boost your metabolism.
1. Lemon and cucumber -- Combine 10 glasses of water, a cucumber and some lemon slices. You can also add a few mint leaves.
2. Strawberries and lemon -- Blend 10 glasses of water, 6 strawberries, lemon slices and mint leaves.
3. Dill and lemon -- Cook 3 dill stems in 150ml of water for 5-10 minutes. Then add 10 glasses of water, lemon juice, peeled orange and 12 mint leaves.
4. Blackberries and sage -- It is a real antioxidant bomb. Combine 10 glasses of water, a cup of blackberries and 4 sage leaves.
5. Rosemary and watermelon -- Combine 10 glasses of water, 2 rosemary stems and a few pieces of watermelon. It may sound strange, but it is really refreshing.
6. Pineapple and mint -- Blend 10 glasses of water, a cup of diced pineapple and 12 mint leaves.
7. Apples and cinnamon -- Apples are healthy, so try to eat at least an apple every day. You can combine 10 glasses of water, some apple slices and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
8. Ginger and black tea -- This exotic combination will remind you of the hot summer days in Turkey, high waves and oriental joy. It is enough to cook a tablespoon of black tea, a tablespoon of dried ginger and 10 glasses of water.