This ancient recipe is thought to be 5,000 years old. It was found in 1972 in the Tibetan mountains in a Buddhist monastery by a pharmacist.
Method of preparation:
- Add 350 grams of crushed garlic in a glass jar.
- Pour over 220-250 grams of 95-96° alcohol, rum or other spirits.
Warning: The alcohol should not contain substances like methanol or benzalkonium chloride.
Close the jar tightly, hermetically if possible, and place it in the refrigerator. Let it stand still for 10 days. 10 days later , strain the mixture of the jar through gauze of very fine strainer. This liquid should be poured in the same jar and stored in the refrigerator for another 2 days.
Two days later , the liquid is ready for use. The best way to take the drops is with water or milk before having a meal.
See the schedule below for the procedure of taking the drops.
Finish the entire amount by taking 25 drops three times a day. This therapy can be done only once in every 5 years.
This therapy cures:
- Lung disease
- The sick myocardial diaphragm
- Clears the body of fats and stones (kidney, gall)
- Various vision and hearing disorders
- Lack of appetite
- Arthritis and rheumatism
- Gastritis, stomach ulcers and hemorrhoids
- Melts the blood clots
- Improves the metabolism and thus all blood vessels (re)become elastic
- Regulates the body weight
The last but not the least and probably the most important benefit: It absorbs all kinds of external and internal tumors!