19. Body Scrub -- Mix coconut oil and sugar. Look at this DIY Sugar Scrub formula.
20. Makeup Remover – Healthier, stronger and longer eye lashes are simply a reward!
21. Homemade Deodorant – You just need a couple more elements added to the coconut oil to make this basic antiperspirant formula.
22. Homemade Lip Balm or Lip Gloss – Apply repeatedly or make a tasteful form with this basic lip balm formula
23. Diaper Rash Cream – Apply consistently to the child’s bottom to enhance skin wellbeing.
24. Sexual Lubricant -- Our Facebook fans swear by this one
25. Stretch Mark Preventer During Pregnancy – This secure, healthy oil can be put numerous times every day to help saturate your stretching skin.
26. Nipple Cream During Breastfeeding – Coconut oil is a well-known method for nursing moms in light of the fact that it is natural and safe.
27. Massage Oil – Coconut oil is the ideal decision for back rub oil. It’s not very oily and has an unwinding aroma.
28. Body Moisturizer – Apply it right after you take a shower
29. Fade Age Spots – Rub on hands or different regions every day.
30. Sunburn Care – An incredible lotion to use after you’ve spent too much time on the sun.
31. Facial Moisturizer – After you wash your face, place a light layer on your face.
32. Mix in Bath Water – Melt around 1/4 glass in the microwave and add it to your shower water and drench.
33. Tanning Oil – Put it in a shower jug and bring it to the beach with you. Spray it to keep your skin moisturized.
34. Dry Feet Treatment – Mix with salt to structure a foot scrub.
35. Elbow Rub -- Helps deal with the dry skin on your elbows.
Coconut Oil Hair Care
36. Leave-in Overnight Conditioner – Looking for a profound conditioning hair treatment? Rub a small supply of oil into your hair, comb it and put your hair in a bun before you go to sleep, and wash it out in the morning.
37. Hair Flyaway Tamer – Use sparingly on ends or zones with flyaways.
38. Defrizzer of Split Ends -- Just place a small supply on your hands and apply it on the frizzy zones.
39. Static Reducer – Rub your hands together with a tiny bit of coconut oil on them and place it on your static-y hair.
Other Healthy Uses for Coconut Oil
40. Homemade Toothpaste -- Mix equivalent amounts of coconut oil and baking soda. Sweeten with stevia and flavor with your most desired essential oil.
41. Aromatherapy – Whether you like coconut or not, the mitigating fragrance of coconut oil is satisfying to all of us and it can help us slow down after a long, distressing day.
42. Wound Care – Although you may not be prepared to drop your Neosporin, coconut oil can even be used as a topical guardian for wounds, protecting them with a flimsy synthetic layer from outside contaminants. You can apply a small supply of coconut oil to little scratches and cuts.
43. Metabolism Booster -- 2 tablespoons a day are shown to rev up your digestion system.
44. Thyroid Supporter – Regular coconut oil usage has been demonstrated to encourage solid thyroid capacity.
45. Energizer – 1 teaspoon can provide you a blast of vitality as opposed to turning towards a charged caffeinated beverage.
46. Oil Pulling -- Swish coconut oil in your mouth for 10 minutes before brushing.
Using Coconut Oil Around The House
47. Season a Cast Iron Pan – Here is a decent clarification of how to season a cast iron dish with coconut oil.
48. Use it as an ointment on little engines/hardware – One Facebook fan uses it to keep his juicer’s engine in top working condition.
Coconut Oil for Animals
49. Feed it to your Dog or Cat – Coconut oil isn’t only healthy or people, but animals, too. This is how your cat or dog can take advantage of it.
50. Put half a teaspoon on your kitty’s paw to keep a sparkly layer and trim down on hairballs.
Article originally posted on: Swansonvitamins.com
This post is written by Anthony D. Nelson and it is republished with updated information.
Re-source (re-posted with permission): naturalcuresnotmedicine.com
Featured Image Via: Healthy Holistic Living