A healthy relationship brings constant joy and happiness in life, and knowing that you always have someone who loves you, supports you, and respects you by your side, is one of the biggest blessings in life.
However, numerous people stay in their unhappy relationships just out of the fear that they will remain alone and won’t find their happiness somewhere else, and this is a huge mistake.
Time is priceless, and it is extremely sad to spend it with someone who does not make you happy just because you prefer the comfort and stability. Moreover, love is the greatest gift in life, so don’t deprive yourself of it.
It is never easy to decide and leave a relationship, especially if it has lasted for years, but in the long run, it is always better for both of you.
Here are 5 signs that indicate that your relationship does not make you happy:
1. Your relationship makes you lethargic, tired, and unhappy- If you no longer feel the chemistry between you too, and you feel no motivation, joy, or fire, speak with your partner about it. If you realize you have become cold and your feelings are no longer the same, take separate ways.
2. You don’t enjoy the time you spend together- If you are not excited to do anything with your partner, and do not enjoy his company as you used to, no matter what you do together, you need to reevaluate your relationship.
3. You no longer feel the sexual attraction- Sex is very important in a relationship, and if you are not intimate on a physical and emotional level, you need to figure out the root cause of it. Your sexual desire for your loved one should never go away completely.
4. You prefer the time spent with your family and friends over the moments with your significant other- This might mean that you have grown tired and do not enjoy spending your spare time with your partner. You need to discuss these things, and if you cannot resolve the issue, it is time to leave.
5. You feel imprisoned- If your relationship makes you feel like you are in prison, and you need to escape and feel free again, you should get rid of that burden, and liberate yourself.