You can also have tiny waist, slim hips and legs … You do not have to starve or sweat in the gym to have an ideal body line. Read this article and some of these rules will sure help you lose some weight.
1. Do not avoid certain foods. Studies have shown that you would most probably ‘break’ the diet rules if you do not eat chocolate, and dream about sweet snacks all the time.
2. You do not have to eat everything that is in your plate. Chew slowly and stop eating at the moment you feel full.
3. Make sure that half of your dish consists of vegetables.
4. Always order smaller portions in restaurants.
5. If you can not stay away from high calorie nuts, chips or dried fruits, first measure the necessary amount of the food you want to eat, keep it in a small bowl, and hide the rest “in a safe place.”
6. If you eat your lunch in a restaurant, start with a soup or a healthy salad. In that way you will have ‘less’ place for the high-calorie food.
7. Bread, alcohol, and dessert. Choose one of theese if you eat in a restaurant.
8. Leave a quarter of the food on the plate.
9. Hydrate your body. We often misunderstand the brain signals, and think that we are hungry, but actually our body needs some water.
10. Eat smaller meals during the whole day and reduce the danger of overeating at the end of the day.
11. Do not eat in front of your TV or computer.
12. Eat some fruit if you are hungry -- a pear, for example, before you go to a party or on a dinner.
13. Always have some healthy food with you -- this will keep you away from high calorie pastry or fast food restaurants.
14. Do not ‘drink your calories.’ Commercial fruit juices, non-alcoholic and alcoholic carbonated drinks or flavored water are loaded with calories, and you should avoid these as much as possible. Drink regular water or homemade juice.
15. Eat whole-grains carbs -- choose rye or cornbread, brown rice and whole-grain pasta.
16. Do not skip your breakfast.
17. Exercise at least three hours a week. Walk, ride a bike, or hit the gym.
18. Do not eat after the dinner. Prevent the ‘food craving’, and wash your teeth half an hour after your last meal.
19. Do not have a bite everytime someone offers you food, because you do not need those extra calories. Of course, this does not mean you should say ‘no’ to fruits.
20. Avoid rafined sugar and artificial sweeteners. If you still crave for something sweet, always choose natural sources of sugar, like honey.