Some people do not stop inspiring others even after their passing. The tragic end of Robin Williams’s life saddened the entire world.
The brilliant and unforgettable comic genius put a smile on the face of millions of people. He is best remembered as the burst of pure energy he was, and his various career achievements are awe-inspiring, to say the least.
In the words of President Obama:
“He arrived in our lives as an alien — but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit. He made us laugh. He made us cry. He gave his immeasurable talent freely and generously to those who needed it most — from our troops stationed abroad to the marginalized on our own streets.”
Even though he left this world early, Williams left a great deal of his wisdom and knowledge of life behind. Through his comedy and wit, this amazing man touched the hearts of many.
Here are some of his quotes that will brighten up your day:
1. “Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.”
2. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
3. “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”
4. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
5. “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting.”
6. “You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”
7. “Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.”
8. “Comedy is acting out optimism.”
9. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’”
10. “Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love: these are what we stay alive for.”
11. “Cocaine is God’s way of telling you you are making too much money.”