Massage, apart from being the perfect way to relax, is shown to have positive effects on the proper function and health of the body organs, so it actually acts as a remedy as well.
There are numerous points located on the feet which are related to different body parts, and they form a map of the entire body.
Hence, if you massage your feet, your entire body will feel the benefit from it, and the effects will be felt immediately. You need to use lotion, cream or oil when massaging, and these will also help in the treatment. Moreover, the oil will soften the rough calluses on the feet. For best results, the foot massage should last 10 to 15 minutes.
Positive effects of foot massage:
- Helps against numerous diseases
- Alleviates pain and stiffness caused by too much exercising
- Boosts metabolism
- Beneficial for your skin
- Eliminate lactic acid
- Reduce the effect of edema (during pregnancy)
- Restless leg syndrome
- Destroys fat,
- Facilitates digestion
- Prevents and cures many symptoms such as stress, asthma, headache, sinusitis constipation and migraine
- Improves blood flow
- Improves the blood flow through the tissue
- Stimulates perspiration
- Maintains proper function
- Improves blood circulation
- Affects the muscle mass