Turmeric is a spice that comes from the root of the plant Turmeric Long, which is grown mainly in India and the Caribbean. For this spice is believed that is one of the most powerful natural remedies because of the ingredient curcumin that contains.
For thousands of years turmeric has an important role in Indian cuisine and cuisines of South Asia, but because of his health benefits, today this spice is used in many countries especially in USA, Canada, Mexico etc..
Except that you can use as a spice in many dishes (rice, potatoes, beans, lentils, peas) you can also prepare a tea from turmeric that is also effective.
There is yellow and black turmeric, which also has a healing power, but these kinds of turmeric are harder to find.
Health Benefits of Turmeric
Curcumin at firs was isolated two centuries ago, and the structure has been determined in 1910. Since the time of Ayurveda (1900 BC) the turmeric has been known as remedy for numerous diseases and also has been known its great therapeutic effects. Scientific research of the past 50 years just confirmed his positive properties and proved that turmeric is miracle of nature.
His strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, and anticancer effect, makes effective treatment and prevention of malignant diseases, diabetes, allergies, arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease and other chronic diseases.
15 good reasons to add turmeric in your daily menu:
- Has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, is useful for disinfecting wounds and burns;
- Excellent in the prevention of prostate cancer, on the existing cancer prevents further development;
- Prevents the growth of breast cancer;
- Turmeric is natural prevention of melanoma: on the existing it kills cancer cells and prevents further development.
- Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia;
- Cleanse the liver naturally
- May slow or prevent the development of Alzheimer’s disease (destroys accumulated amyloidosis in the brain);
- Prevents the growth of metastases in many cancers;
- Natural remedy against pain;
- Regulates metabolism and helps to lose weight;
- In China is used as a cure for depression;
- Cure arthritis and Reumah;
- Protects against cancer of the thyroid gland;
- Accelerates wound healing and quickly restores the injured skin;
- Helps in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin diseases.
The bitter flavor of this spice kills parasites, fats, toxins in the body, improves blood circulation and the metabolism. Also bitter flavor helps to treat ulcers and removes fat.
You Can Buy Organic Turmeric Powder Here: Indus Organic Turmeric (Curcumin) Powder Spice Pack 1 Lb, High Purity, Freshly Packed
Turmeric is one of the most powerful remedies, and the scientists believe that this spice is a real natural miracle that can cure or reduce many health problems. Turmeric is amazingly healthful spice that is used more than 2,500 years.