(Always use organic ingredients when available.)
- 1 ¼ lb strawberries, washed thoroughly & cut in halves, about 4 cups
- 2 lemons, washed and quartered (use limes to make strawberry limeade)
- ½ -- ¾ cup honey or organic sugar to taste, adjust based on your preference & sweetness of strawberries
- 6 cups of purified water
- Ice (made from purified water)
- Garnishes: Strawberry slices, lemon slices and/or fresh herbs
Blend the strawberries, lemons and honey with 2 cups of purified water.
Strain the strawberry lemon mix, add the additional 4 cups of purified water through the strainer.
Taste and add additional honey/sugar if needed.
Serve cold over ice and garnished with strawberry slices, lemon slices and herbs.