You probably know that honey provides great benefits, but how much do you actually know about honey-water and its properties?
Honey Water Recipe:
Stir a teaspoon of honey into a glass of lukewarm water. You should get a 30% honey mixture and its consistency should resemble your blood plasma. Honey creates a congregate compound in the water which increases the healing properties of this drink. Honey-water is easily absorbed in the organism. Always drink honey-water in the morning before you eat or drink anything.
Here are some of the great benefits you can get:
- Honey-water regulates digestion, meaning it is a great solution to the “lazy-intestine” issue.
- It also strengthens your immune system, helps in the treatment of colds, bronchitis, and eliminates excess mucus in lungs.
- Honey-water flushes parasites out of the digestive tract and prevents their multiplication. It can also eliminate the toxic buildups in the intestins.
- In the initial phase of the treatment you may notice that your waist line has increased, but do not panic. This is because the waste materia (feces) in your body becomes softer and expands, which is a sign that your body has started eliminating the waste products.
- This means that the cleansing process has already started, and that your body has more power to fight bacteria, viruses, fungi.
- Your colon works properly. Honey-water restores its micro flora and flushes any microorganisms out.
- This combination regulates uncontrolled night urination. Honey absorbs excess water, meaning your kidneys function properly, without being overworked.
Drink your honey-water in the morning before you eat or drink anything. This is an excellent prevention against many ailments. Drink it without any breaks. Stomach valves open quickly and the water enters your digestion tract, and later it water enters the blood stream.
Experts suggest that you drink honey-water in the morning and before you go to bed. Honey-water eases kidney function, so you should not worry about any problems that may occur if you drink it in the evening.
Always drink your honey-water freshly prepared
Use the same combination to clean your face. It will make your skin soft and smooth, giving you a better skin complexion. Honey-water is the oldest, and yet the most popular skin care product.