If you want to lose some weight and cleanse your whole body, feel free to prepare a drink made of mint, orange and green tea. By consuming this beverage you will be able to contribute to your overall health.
Green tea is able to improve metabolism and can help in the process of fats absorption. By drinking one cup of green tea on a daily basis you will be able to lower the risk of any heart diseases, skin cancer, stroke, high blood sugar, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, common colds and flu as well as many other diseases and health conditions.
Oranges, on the other hand, are extremely valued fruit due to their antioxidant and nutritious properties. They do not contain any kind of saturated fats, but abound in dietary fibers, which is unbelievably useful for people who are struggling with obesity.
In addition, this amazingly healthy fruit has a positive effect when it comes to dealing with heart diseases, arthritis, and cancer.
Mint is a plant rich in potassium, iron, copper, magnesium and calcium. This herb will improve food digestion, will help your organism to easily burn fats and will prevent bloating.
This incredible drink’s method of preparation:
- Boil one liter of water for 3 to 4 minutes. The water’s temperature should vary from 80 to 85 °C.
- Add 5 green tea teabags and let the mixture cool down for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Next thing to do is remove the tea bags.
- Wash the orange and cut it into fine slices together with its peel.
- Transfer the green tea in a glass jar and then add the orange slices together with some fresh mint leaves.
- Close the jar tightly and store it in the fridge overnight.
- You should consume 1 cup of the resulting mixture before each meal.